[PD] no pd?? WTF ????

David dfkettle at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 15:23:22 CET 2012

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the "student discount" version of
Max expire (ie, stop working) after one year? So even though it might
seem like a great deal, it really isn't that great. I'm not
religiously opposed to commercial software, but I try to avoid it as
much as possible. As for the sponsors of this competition, if they
really are willing to accept submissions in PD provided the winner
shows up in person, why don't they say so upfront? And if the winning
submission is in Max, they don't have to show up? Seems a little
disingenuous to me.

</End of my 2 cents>