[PD] Tooltips in Pd-extended 0.43 WAS: no pd?? WTF ????

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 13 04:08:24 CET 2012

----- Original Message -----

There was the problem that if you did [loadbang]-[tip 1 blah blah blah(-[s pd-this-canvas.pd]
the label doesn't get the right width.  I tried using the <<Loaded>> virtual event and it didn't
work, and then I think you said that the patch should be finished drawing before <<Loaded>>
happens.

I could just use after idle or update idletasks but those are heavily critiqued on the tcl wiki...

-Jonathan