[PD] Tooltips in Pd-extended 0.43 WAS: no pd?? WTF ????

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Jan 13 05:20:03 CET 2012

On Jan 12, 2012, at 10:08 PM, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:

> [...]

'update' is bad news, but 'after idle' is fine.  It just might lead to tricky bugs since things will not necessarily execute in the order you might think.

As we enjoy great advantages from inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours; and this we should do freely and generously.         - Benjamin Franklin