[PD] no pd?? WTF ????

Martin Peach martin.peach at sympatico.ca
Fri Jan 13 15:06:32 CET 2012

But whatever the theoretical precision of a float, I think the thing
that makes Pd floats less precise than Max floats lies in the use of the
%g format specifier to print them out, which can result in a lower
precision than the float is capable of. This makes it possible to use
maximum precision float calculations inside of objects but not between
them. (and of course nothing stops an object using doubles internally.)

Martin