[PD] no pd?? WTF ????

Patrice Colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Fri Jan 13 20:13:57 CET 2012

 Paywares or freeware same problem,

for example, you can not load more than 4g into RAM with ableton live because it's 32bit,
also the error message for out memory only come with the last release, so live was crashing but without knowing
what's happening during more than ten years.
This problem didn't prevent live from being one of the most famous software,
so this kind of limitation doesn't seem to be a valuable argument against programmes.

Colet Patrice