[PD] 0.43 on Ubuntu Lucid: GUI not right

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Jan 18 16:43:32 CET 2012

Looks like you have the full debug log viewable.  What happens if you switch your log level to '2 - normal'?  Are those messages still visible?  Are things like 'outputrolf' abstractions in a patch you are loading?  Or what are they?

.hc

On Jan 18, 2012, at 8:05 AM, rolf meesters wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 12:21 AM, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at> wrote:
>
> I'm not sure I know what the tclpd-loader messages are, can you copy and
> paste them to an email reply?
>

> here they are
> (this is in Ubuntu Lucid)
>
> global objectclass path
> libdir_loader: added 'chaos' to the global objectclass path
> PDP: pure data packet version 0.12.7
> tclpd loader: searching for outputrolf in path...
> tclpd loader: searching for outputrolf/outputrolf in path...
> tclpd loader: found nothing!
> tclpd loader: searching for 1a-unit in path...
> tclpd loader: searching for 1a-unit/1a-unit in path...
> tclpd loader: found nothing!
> tclpd loader: searching for rpitch in path...
> tclpd loader: searching for rpitch/rpitch in path...
> tclpd loader: found nothing!
> tclpd loader: searching for stilte in path...
> tclpd loader: searching for stilte/stilte in path...
> tclpd loader: found nothing!
> tclpd loader: searching for randomperiode in path...
> tclpd loader: searching for randomperiode/randomperiode in path...
> tclpd loader: found nothing!
> expr, expr~, fexpr~ version 0.4 under GNU General Public License
> tclpd loader: searching for bepaalpunt in path...
> tclpd loader: searching for bepaalpunt/bepaalpunt in path...
> tclpd loader: found nothing!
> tclpd loader: searching for timeseed in path...
> tclpd loader: searching for timeseed/timeseed in path...
> tclpd loader: found nothing!
> [time] part of zexy-2.2.5 (compiled: Jan 11 2012)
>     Copyright (l) 1999-2011 IOhannes m zmölnig, forum::für::umläute & IEM
> tclpd loader: searching for envlopje in path...
> tclpd loader: searching for envlopje/envlopje in path...
> tclpd loader: found nothing!
> tclpd loader: searching for bron-notes in path...
> tclpd loader: searching for bron-notes/bron-notes in path...
> tclpd loader: found nothing!
> tclpd loader: searching for brondna in path...
> tclpd loader: searching for brondna/brondna in path...
> tclpd loader: found nothing!
> tclpd loader: searching for timeseed in path...
> tclpd loader: searching for timeseed/timeseed in path...
> tclpd loader: found nothing!
> tclpd loader: searching for timeseed in path...
> tclpd loader: searching for timeseed/timeseed in path...
> tclpd loader: found nothing!
> tclpd loader: searching for 1a-unit in path...
> tclpd loader: searching for 1a-unit/1a-unit in path...
> tclpd loader: found nothing!
> tclpd loader: searching for rpitch in path...
> tclpd loader: searching for rpitch/rpitch in path...
> tclpd loader: found nothing!
> tclpd loader: searching for stilte in path...
> tclpd loader: searching for stilte/stilte in path...
> tclpd loader: found nothing!
> tclpd loader: searching for randomperiode in path...
> tclpd loader: searching for randomperiode/randomperiode in path...
> tclpd loader: found nothing!
> tclpd loader: searching for bepaalpunt in path...
> [...]

News is what people want to keep hidden and everything else is publicity.          - Bill Moyers