[PD] pix_freenect update

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sat Jan 21 06:13:01 CET 2012

I tried the [freenect] object but the C code doesn't build.  I got these errors:

gcc -I/Users/hans/auto-build/pd-extended/externals/Gem/src -I/Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/include -I/sw/include/libfreenect -I/sw/include -g -fast -msse3 -o freenect.o -c freenect.c
freenect.c: In function ‘freenect_bang’:
freenect.c:55: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
freenect.c:56: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
freenect.c: In function ‘freenect_new’:
freenect.c:172: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
freenect.c:173: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

Also, I made a Makefile that works for me: