[PD] Dynamic creation of canvas : am I mad???

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 11:12:23 CET 2012

Hi Simon,

I made both patches yesterday.
I have noticed that whenever i create a subpatch, the GOP red line does not
appear in the subpatch until i have added an object manually.
If i add an object dynamically by sending Pd a message, the red line does
not appear.

So two bugs maybe?
1) The red line doesn't appear in a blank GOP patch, nor does it appear
when an object is created dynamically.
2) When the red line isn't there Pd behaves strangely as to the dimentions
of canvases in the GOP area.

Should I report a bug? I'm sorry i've never done that before and i'm not
quite sure how to go about it.

Pierre