[PD] ubuntu and xconf cant boot to back up my pd patch

Billy Stiltner billy.stiltner at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 01:43:21 CET 2012

hey
i have this laptop without a screen and i didnt backup my work before i
allowed the configure nvidia hardware acceleration app to write to
etc/x11/xorg.conf  so now i cant boot bcaus it tries to boot in a video
mode uncompatible with my external monitor and i cant fn f4 bcause the
keyboard goes off. i tried booting from ubuntu tenpointten and some of my
files are locked unreadable, if i could back them up i ould just reinstall
ubuntu because i just have done this pdpatch with it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqxrqyjFDwI&feature=share

any suggestions?