[PD] Pd-extended nightly builds for Ubuntu Oneiric Ocelot 64 bits

András Murányi muranyia at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 16:55:53 CET 2012

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 15:09, batinste <dwanafite at yahoo.fr> wrote:

> It's here :
>
> http://nosoco.notsocomplicated.org/builds/
>
> it's hosted and built at 5am (Paris) on my tiny home-server, so the
> download could be quite slow.
> i just have to think about a way to delete old builds periodically,
> because there is not much room left on the hdd.
>
> Enjoy !

How about joining the compile farm?
http://puredata.info/docs/developer/PdLab
Basically, the autobuild script which comes with the source code will
always attempt to upload the build to the server. It's Hans who can
authorize the upload. Then you'll just have schedule the autobuild script
in your crontab/anacrontab.

Andras