[PD] translation activity

Björn Eriksson miulew at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 18:33:14 CET 2012

Hello Hans-Christoph!
Sorry for not getting back to you before now...
1st: thanks for explaining!  Now it´s clear about what´s the translation
activities are about!
2nd: I think what might be possible is to start with a transifex
translation work - and from there see how things go
3rd:  Yeah... Floss manuals would be great to translate. I think all these
things will be a matter of available time. I will start with the transifex
soon I hope!

I might give you a question or two if there is some things around the
transifex that i dont get.

All the best,
Björn