[PD] pix_freenect update

Matthias Kronlachner m.kronlachner at student.tugraz.at
Sun Jan 22 19:45:10 CET 2012

hi hans!

the problem is that libfreenect from fink is not up to date.
the freenect_device_attributes struct isn't defined in the version from
fink -> you need that to create a freenect object with specific serial
number.

it works if you use latest libfreenect from git repo.

i think there should be a new libfreenect release coming soon. at least
there are discussions going on in the openkinect newsgroup about that.

maybe you can update the libfreenect fink package?
it is also needed for pix_freenect.

matthias