[PD] pix_freenect update

Matthias Kronlachner m.kronlachner at student.tugraz.at
Sun Jan 22 22:08:28 CET 2012

Ah thanks, you have to install sed before trying to install openni.

fink install sed
and then
fink install primesense-nite openni-sensor-avin2-sensorkinect

pix_openni compiled successfully against fink version of openni and
initialisation is also working for pix_openni.
but anyway i don't get an image or depth stream.
i will try again tomorrow.

it's definitely much more comfortable to install openni, nite and
sensorkinect via fink, thanks hans!

matthias