[PD] Pd-extended 0.43 tests builds usable again

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Jan 23 20:02:23 CET 2012

Hey Billy,

Please keep the list cc'ed on this thread. There are many people who can answer this qeustion, and other can benefit from reading it.

Installing the Pd-extended 0.43 should not touch your vanilla packages from Ubuntu.  You can have both installed at the same time.  You will need to set which one should start when you type 'pd', but you can always use 'puredata' or 'pd-extended' commands.

.hc