[PD] pix_freenect update

Matthias Kronlachner m.kronlachner at student.tugraz.at
Mon Jan 23 22:11:52 CET 2012

thanks hans, rgb, depth and hand tracking are now working with the fink
version of OpenNI.
but does skeleton work for you?
"NiSimpleSkeleton"
says Find user generator failed: Error!

the same for pix_openni external.
when i link pix_openni against the openni version i installed manually
skeleton is working.

with "niReg -l" you can check witch OpenNI modules are registered.
skeleton is showing up but still it's somehow not working.
do you have an idea?

matthias