[PD] OSC namespaces and how to tame them?

Julian Brooks jbeezez at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 21:44:53 CET 2012

Dear Batinste & Martin,

Many thanks for your responses...

Will investigate splitfilename further and Martin's suggestions (I had
looked at the help file honest:).

I obviously need to think this through further but what I would really like
is something that not only gives me access to the data that's being
transferred via OSC but will also simplify reading who is doing what rather
than it being like the last Galaxian on the screen flying past at 80mph -
but instead of a few pixels it's a bloody huge string of text.

Hmmm.

Thinking aloud here but is there a way of making a static list which would
only update when a new OSC address appeared from the incoming messages
which I could then copy and paste into [select] or similar?

Half the problem here is definitely making some sense out of the many
messages I'm receiving.

Cheers,

Julian