[PD] translation completeness (Was: Re: Spanish translation)

Tom Javel tom.javel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 07:49:05 CET 2012

Hello,

When i did the french translation i kept such inconsistencies
(msec/ms) to glue to Pd native appearance ; i think translations may
respect the size of the string (to help GUI geometry manager) ; (i
mean french is always longuer than english so i had to modify a little
bit sometimes to keep it short).

So my opinion : FIRST change this inconsistencies in the english
version and translators will do it AFTER for the others.

(Jean Sapristi).