[PD] Patch Bay for FX

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 00:07:26 CET 2012

Dear List,

A member of the list from Quebec suggested this week that I wrote a patch
to change the sequence of effects on the fly in a multi-effects patch (we
both use Pd for live effects with a guitar).
I've come up with a solution (attached) to this problem, using a matrix
from the IEM library as suggested in an earlier thread. I have also made a
small GUI to move the effects and show what the current sequence is.
As far as I know it is completely glitch-free. It's for 4 effects only at
the moment, but it could easily be adapted to any size. The key in my
opinion lies in the algorithm that converts a sequence of effects (say, 4 2
3 1) into the right matrix.

Any suggestion welcome!

Cheers,

Pierre