[PD] WANTED ALIVE objects

Фывапр Олджэвич tofuckof at inbox.ru
Fri Jan 27 02:02:30 CET 2012

Hi !

I use PD under Win 7.

I can't understand why a lot of objects (very interesting once) that are mentioned in reference here:

http://en.flossmanuals.net/pure-data/index/

Do not exist in fact in PD-extended (version 0.42.5 i use)...  Or maybe smthng wrong with initialising libraris.. (anyway i searched help-examples too)

I'd like to stress that this manual is officially recommended for beginners on puredata.info .

So as a beginner i'm really embarresed...

In Processing for example or in MAx everything what is mantioned in manuals - is working in the soft.

So where should i look for the objects listed below ? It's what i was looking.. I guess there are more of them lost..

pitchnoise~
Harmonic/inharmonic
monophonic timbre separator

presidency~
a spectral sampler with pitch
control

pvgrain~
a spectrum analyzer for
granular resynthesis
pvharm~ a harmonizer

pvoc~
an additive synthesis phase
vocoder

pvtuner~
a spectrum quantizer for
tuning to arbitrary scales

pvwarp~ a non-linear frequency warper
reanimator~ an audio texture mapper

resent~
similar to residency~ but with
independent bin control

residency~
a spectral sampler useful for
time scaling

scrape~
a noise reduction (or increase)
object with frequency control

shapee~ a frequency shaping object

swinger~ a phase swapping object

taint~ a cross synthesis object

vacancy~ a spectral compositing object

xsyn~
a cross synthesis with
compression object

pvcompand~
a spectral
compressor/expander object

quantize~ flatspace zexy
quantize a signal with a
variable step-number

mov_avrg_kern~ flatspace iemlib moving average filter kernel

mypol2rec~
fft stuff, needed as
abstraction for some other