[PD] added translations from transifex to Pd-extended

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Jan 27 06:21:16 CET 2012

I went thru and added the translations from transifex, so they should be in tomorrow's build.  Download a build and test your translation:

http://autobuild.puredata.info/auto-build/latest/

I'll do one more round of updates for the translations before the Pd-extended final release, so we can include any bugfixes and/or updates.

"It is convenient to imagine a power beyond us because that means we don't have to examine our own lives.", from "The Idols of Environmentalism", by Curtis White