[PD] pd~ search path

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Fri Jan 27 17:56:29 CET 2012

That's an interesting question!

Pd~ starts up a new pd, whose current directory is the same as the parent,
but whose search path is whatever Pd's default is.  As far as I know there's
no way for the "child" pd to inherit the search path of the original one.
There should be a way to do this - I just never thought about it, and it
migth not be terribly easy to code up :)

cheers
Miller