[PD] [PD-announce] Windows and Debian packages for PuREST JSON

m.e.grimm megrimm at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 14:52:15 CET 2012

great! Thanks!

works! ... i just get a pd crash when message
"http://search.twitter.com/search.json?q=%23puredata" is sent to
[rest-json]

i will be nice when the oauth is implemented. i was just looking at
this recently to send twitter updates... any idea when this might
work?

great job... really cool stuff...

cheers