[PD] Unauthorised to find

Pagano, Patrick pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu
Mon Jan 30 23:55:37 CET 2012

Cooled~ works too, hot dog

-----Original Message-----
From: pd-list-bounces at iem.at [mailto:pd-list-bounces at iem.at] On Behalf Of Pagano, Patrick
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 5:38 PM
To: Hans-Christoph Steiner; Mathieu Bouchard
Cc: pd-list
Subject: Re: [PD] Unauthorised to find

Awesome! Playlist finally for windows
Now can someone do pidip/pdp?

:-)

-----Original Message-----
From: pd-list-bounces at iem.at [mailto:pd-list-bounces at iem.at] On Behalf Of Hans-Christoph Steiner
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 8:52 PM
To: Mathieu Bouchard
Cc: pd-list

On Jan 28, 2012, at 12:23 PM, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

> Le 2012-01-28 à 08:25:00, Jonathan Wilkes a écrit :
>
>> Who made the dlls?  Is sevy ok with that? I think there is a post on here where he said he didn't want to support windows with his library.
>
> We all know what he thinks of Windows, but I don't remember « Windows » being in his list of forbidden things in the latest of his non-free licenses.

sevy released unauthorized under the GPL license, and only recently changed it to a non-free license.  The version in pure-data SVN and Pd-extended 0.43 is fork of the last GPLed version of unauthorized that I made work with the library template.

The GPL doesn't allow for any restrictions like which OS it runs, so a Windows build of the GPL code is totally legit.