No subject

Mon Jan 2 07:34:30 CET 2012

still found at its original location.

I just checked. It seems that it is from nusmuk, but there is no nusmuk
library in the current autobuilds. Don't know if it was every included
as a library.

> - The GUI has a bad responsiveness, nbx are slow, sliders and graphs are
> updated every 1 second or similar. Usually it works flawlessly both on
> Linux 10.04 and older and OSX.
> Is this being experienced by someone else with the same system?

I am on ubuntu 11.04 and do not experience this. Does this also happen
with only a tiny patch loaded or only when the Xth sense stuff is
loaded?

Roman