[PD] Pd-extended 0.43.1 beta builds

m.e.grimm megrimm at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 14:25:22 CET 2012

hey Hans,

I am just wondering. As far as all the help patches go in extended,
especially for teaching purposes and also "out of the box", are we
planning on implementing [import] in all patches in final release?
Many (most) help patches get ".. couldn't create" out of the box from
PD help browser.

And I agree with the whole using [import], [declare], [ggee/shell],
etc thing to load libraries rather than the old plist way but then im
sure your aware all the help patches will need to load these
libraries....

just thought I would ask what the plan is on that...

Cheers

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 11:15 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at> wrote:

> At this point, the Pd-extended 0.43.1 builds are definitely beta quality.  I have fixed all bugs that I could find, and I just taught a class with it.  Its working well.  Please try it out with your patches and let me know what you find:
>
> http://autobuild.puredata.info/auto-build/latest/
>
> .hc

m.e.grimm | m.f.a | ed.m.
megrimm at gmail.com