[PD] Resonant filter using cpole~ czero~

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 2 04:32:00 CET 2012

Hi all,

Here is my first attempt at making a resonant lowpass filter using cpole~ and czero~ objects. It's the first version I've made which actually sounds halfway towards what I want to achieve, which is a decent diode-ladder or transistor-ladder filter emulation. I want to make this using only vanilla objects, particularly rpole~, cpole~ etc. so that they can be ultra-portable and signal-controlled. Also, http://www.timstinchcombe.co.uk/index.php?pge=poles#diode

Does anyone else have any ideas, or patches we can share?

Ed

Gemnotes-0.1alpha: Live music notation for Pure Data
http://sharktracks.co.uk/