[PD] how to switch multiple devices

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Fri Feb 3 21:30:21 CET 2012

Le 2012-02-03 à 13:38:00, Hans-Christoph Steiner a écrit :

> Yes, IOhannes said it well, I have no doubt that Russians are good at
> English, I am saying lots of people prefer their native language :).
> That's why Canadian English was the first translation of Pd.

It's also because it's a close variant of US english that you can almost
always translate using a plain search-and-replace. It's already the case
for UK english, and Canadian english is in almost all cases either like US
english or like UK english.

It's not like translating to a clearly distinct language with different
roots, inflexions and word order.

> And me, I just like seeing Pd in alphabets besides Latin, I think it
> looks cool :-D

mwe itu ʃpɑ̃ːs la maɛm ʃoʊz ...