[PD] error while loading shared libraries: libtk8.5.so.0

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 22:06:41 CET 2012

On 02/03/2012 09:56 PM, Kaj Ailomaa wrote:

> You could try installing puredata to get it's dependencies installed.

I tried installing pd-extended, but it didn't install the dependencies.

> Could be you need to install tk8.5 manually.

Yes. I've installed every dependency manually; then it complains for the
next dependency and so on.

Finally I think I got everything installed, seems to work now.

But I don't understand why it doesn't detect and install the
dependencies automatically, that's all apt-get is (supposed to be) about...