[PD] russian translation (was Re: how to switch multiple devices)

Фывапр Олджэвич tofuckof at inbox.ru
Sun Feb 5 16:00:46 CET 2012

hi and thanks everyone !

well, i understood the idea.

think it really could be very fun to look at Russian PD.. or lets say  Ч.Д. ( Чистые Данные )

i hope to find time to do it.

But as for me, i find it more necessary to tidy up PD-manuals.. or make something to clear what objects for what systems (Win , Mac, Lin) do really exist and work etc...

I say most of Russians use Windows (for historical reasons).

cheers !

serg