[PD] Equal-power crossfade?

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 20:18:44 CET 2012

All very interesting stuff, thanks! I didn't need anything too special so
i've adapted Hans' equal-power pan (I've turned it upside down to make a
crossfader). I only needed it for the ring modulator patch i've just posted
on my blog (
http://guitarextended.wordpress.com/2012/02/06/ring-modulator-effect-using-pure-data/
)

Cheers!