[PD] Trying to re-direct audio - Windows User

Patrice Colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Tue Feb 7 10:53:38 CET 2012

hello,

 pd couldn't load asio with having jackdmp installed, this is happening since last portaudio drivers updates. So we have to wait for someone or do something to have a compatible jackdmp.exe.

 pdvst is quite a good idea, it would be great if it was possible to have a compiled version using pdx build system, because pdvst version is stuck between pd 0.37 and 0.38.

Colet Patrice