[PD] Fwd: [PD-dev] New snapshot of pd-l2ork available -- feedbackappreciated

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Fri Feb 10 05:25:28 CET 2012

Hi Patrice,

As I already replied to you off-list you need 2 things:

1) development libraries for compiling the app (which should be unnecessary if you are using Linux as there are prebuilt binaries)

2) you need a linux machine as currently pd-l2ork may not work well (or at all) on non-Linux platforms mainly because its pd.tk file needs to be cleaned-up of Linux-centric widgets.

Hope this helps!