[PD] wiimote report

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 16:47:52 CET 2012

On Fri, 2012-02-10 at 15:48 +0100, ub at xdv.org wrote:
> to answer my question:
> i changed onoff  from int to float and it works such that i can turn
> reports on and off.
>
> it still crashes a lot though ...
> well, seems like i should go for supercollider/osc. or is there another
> wii external for linux?

Yeah, there is also [disis_wiimote] [1] from the L2ork project.

Since the the wiimote external you were trying is the one that is also
included in Debian as pd-wiimote, I think it's worth focusing on fixing
this one, since a lot of people would potentially benefit from it. Could
you provide a patch for your fix?

> it still crashes a lot though, especially with

With what?

Roman

[1] http://l2ork.music.vt.edu/main/?page_id=56