[PD] FLOSS Manuals

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Sat Feb 11 21:41:57 CET 2012

El 11.02.2012, a las 05:57, Hans-Christoph Steiner escribió:
> The FLOSS manuals book is editable by anyone.  Please fix it if it has wrong info.  :)

I've tried to fix obviously wrong stuff, like for instance the senctence:
“The numbers sent from our counter will increase endlessly.” on the page:
http://en.flossmanuals.net/pure-data/ch031_step-sequencer/

If i log in and edit, I changed it to
„The numbers sent from our counter will increase until the number 16777216.“
on http://booki.flossmanuals.net/pure-data/_edit/

although the edit was a few months ago it hasn't been published to the frontend.
When I noticed that, i stopped editing because it seemed pointless. Am I missing something obvious?

m.