[PD] GUI and DSP

Billy Stiltner billy.stiltner at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 17:56:02 CET 2012

Thanks for the info Hans. Ill try that out. With the version  I have now
has pd-gui. Where the latest puredata and pd-extende used wish instead. I
think the problems were with wish probably because it was jumpin around  in
the process list like crazy. The pd extended was the latest autobuild, I
tried last night. I might have had remnants of another system in place
before installing which might  have caused some problems. I installed the
dev package to compile ggee which seems to be working fine .