[PD] wiimote report

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 12 20:58:48 CET 2012

----- Original Message -----

Cool.  I guess the other question is this: does the threading stuff in your class solve
a problem with dropouts that still exists in the other wiimote class?  Can you put
together a demo patch that would cause dropouts on the old wiimote class before
you revised it, but which doesn't cause dropouts in your revised wiimote class?  Then
someone using the other wiimote class can test to see if they get dropouts.  (Unfortunately
I don't have a wiimote so I can't test.)

Also, could the person who has six wiimotes test with Ivica's class and see if there are
dropouts?

-Jonathan