[PD] GUI and DSP

Billy Stiltner billy.stiltner at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 00:30:48 CET 2012

I don't remember its been about a year or so since I ran it. Was the same
thing that was slow with the other  slow versions of pd I guess.  Next time
Ifire up the machine it's on I'll try to run it.  I remember that max with
juce on windows would drop out with the x.fm patch if I played a bunch of
notes.with a 256b block pd would drop out with polyphony as well but I
could run with a 64b block and GEM slinging polygons all over the place
but  the juce examples were slow. With a lot of overhead. I might not have
had enough memory 1GB.