[PD] My new PD music - HelmholtzShipHarmonicWind

Billy Stiltner billy.stiltner at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 00:45:13 CET 2012

   - the bpm control is global and works for syncing if u want to chain
   from a recorder, i use the 2 outers as drums and u dont get no sound till u
   hit start and select channels and toggle the rests - all 3 equals no
   rest(markov) if u turn on the room and go in(pd room) hit ctrl e to drag c
   around or whatever edit mode is on your macine.. http://www.geocities.ws/
   billy_stiltner/music/pd/burningship.zip<http://www.geocities.ws/billy_stiltner/music/pd/burningship.zip>oh
yeah the most recent is fractalmusic.pd except i have one that works
   with udp and that javascript fractal i'm still working on zooming and
   switching fractals. julia is not julia yet but bsipx and y
are.r<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000544796521> oh
   yeah underneath start are 2 thingamjigs that send metro , the left is for
   everything but the far right dmachine. the right is for dmachine(unselsect
   the 2 yellow toggles above dmachine to turn it off all the way) u can send
   the 4 channels out to your hardwre synths. I wouldn't mess with the
   dmachine at first till you get everything going, I don't like it with this
   stuff anyways but it's there.
   -