[PD] My new PD music - HelmholtzShipHarmonicWind

Billy Stiltner billy.stiltner at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 06:20:17 CET 2012

Thanks, that is an awesome suggestion.All the videoson my youtube channell
that have a burningship fractal for the video were done with this patch and
ZynAddSubFx. plus there are lots more without the burningship fractal that
were also done with the patch.  There are  some things included with that
patch not required for it to run (1 dmachine~ -a sample based drum machine
with sequencer and drum samples. the dmachine in the patch only sends out
midi.
The master bpm thing would send clock + start and stop om windows to
Reason  through maple and be in sync. So far on lubuntu I have not found
anything that responds to clock,start,or stop.
One  thing I would do to the patch is put some [i ] objects somewhere
before note and velocity reaches [noteout] some midi recording software
does not like the notes and velocity to be anything but ints. It doesnt
seem to effect ZynAddSubFx but qtractor recorded lingering notes. The
graphical things were done ina hurry to somewhat tidy up the patch so I
could share it. One of  these days I should get around to tidying it up
more and adding more stuff to it. Ive been working on this in some form or
another for about 20 years more or less. Kind of Like Miller Puckett's
Turing Tarpit Guitar Stompbox. Did yall forget you haebinary operators
with all  that talk about strings and / and .?