[PD] GUI and DSP

Billy Stiltner billy.stiltner at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 06:31:46 CET 2012

Hans, it could have very well been some lingering installation that didn't
get removed before installing. by the way wish was bouncing around I think
it might have had something to do with that. I'll try and install again
later and see if I can  repeat anything, till then I'll just get the dev
package and  compile the externals I might use.   Does Miller's release use
pd-gui or wish? What about the releases in sourceforge and autobuild? I
haven't tried Miller's release yet.