[PD] error: vbap: no method for 'loudspeaker-matrices'

Jeppi Jeppi jeppiot at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 15 12:32:52 CET 2012

I don't think this solves the problem, I load them in order [t b b]->[import vbap]       ->[import define_loudspeakers]
and still get that "error: vbap: no method for 'loudspeaker-matrices'"error.I made sure vbap is not in the list of binaries to load. ggee is, not sure whether it loads it.I also get the warning "vbap: Could not open loudspeaker data file .../ls_setup"By the way, [vbap] is so poorly doccumented... :(
The whole sequence of warning I get when loading a simple example is:
define_loudspeakers - v1.0.3 - 12 Aug 2006 - (c) Ville Pulkki 1999-2006vbap: already loadeddefine_loudspeakers: already loadedvbap: Using default loudspeaker setupvbap: Could not open loudspeaker data file .../ls_setup

So, what functional version should I use? We need vbap working for our piece.
Thanks!Josep M