[PD] specifying time

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Wed Feb 15 19:26:49 CET 2012

A better way might be to give the line~ (etc) objects optional arguments to
specify units.  I think there aren't many of them (line, line~, vline~, delay,
metro, delread~, vd~).  I also think that's how Max dealt with it.

In particular, it would be very useful to be able to specify a delay in
samples or "blocks".

cheers
Miller