[PD] Problem with tcpserver from iemnet

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Wed Feb 15 19:53:47 CET 2012

This may be more to do with the opersting system and how
sockets are allocated and buffered than Pure Data.

How you close the patch may make a difference.
Try gracefully closing, by disconnecting sockets, then
after a short delay exit Pd

They should be usable the next time you open.

You say they refuse to disconnect? Can you throw any
more light on that?

Andy