[PD] wiimote report

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Fri Feb 17 01:06:17 CET 2012

On Thu, 2012-02-16 at 15:09 -0500, Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:
> > I can easily test this at the next rehearsal. But I think the more important
> > question is whether that would make any difference. In other words, are
> > the wiimote maintainers interested in merging disis_wiimote functionality.

So, I just tested the system with 4 wiimotes and it worked without any
xruns. I could not connect the 5th one not because of Pd but rather
limitations of the bluetooth chip in a netbook. I suspect a better
computer would allow for more connections and/or use of 2 bluetooth
dongles...

Hope this helps!