[PD] [PD-announce] old editing features of Pd-extended 0.43

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sat Feb 18 21:13:30 CET 2012

Le 2012-02-18 à 20:57:00, Roman Haefeli a écrit :

> I can only speak for myself, but I didn't read it as Hans would have
> taken credit for those efforts.

Maybe you didn't read it. :-/ If you're interpreting it too much according
to what you think Hans want to say, then you might not be paying attention
to what he's saying.

> Why have you changed the 'new' from the subject to 'old'?

Because I was talking about the parts that were portrayed as new or
rewritten, but were coded over ten years ago. That's all what I'm talking
about in this thread, and usually, I get told that I forget to change the
subject-line to reflect the content. You should be happy that I changed it
now.

> an 'anti' attitude

What's that ?