[PD] hid object does not work for wacom tablet under Linux

Sylvain Hanneton sylvain.hanneton at laposte.net
Sun Feb 19 20:22:21 CET 2012

Hello,

I used the last input-wacom driver :
insmod /home/.../input-wacom-0.12.1/2.6.30/wacom.ko
When loaded it creates  /dev/input/event14  and a /dev/input/wacom entries
I ran pd with sudo.
I tested the HID object with the example of the documentation. The
"info" message displayed correctly the properties of the tablet.
However, when I tried to use the polling function, nothing happened.