[PD] Resonant filter using cpole~ czero~

Mike Moser-Booth mmoserbooth at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 04:53:05 CET 2012

On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 10:41 PM, Mathieu Bouchard <matju at artengine.ca> wrote:
> Curiously (but not interestingly), it's in d_osc.c instead of d_filter.c.
> This makes no sense and you shouldn't try to make sense of it. Just use grep
> or any other means to search multiple files for a word, and you'll find
> anything.

I assure you, I won't try to make sense of it. ;-)

Never used grep before. Thanks!

.mmb

Mike Moser-Booth - mmoserbooth at gmail.com
Master's Student in Music Technology
Schulich School of Music, McGill University
Centre for Interdisciplinary Research in Music Media and Technology

"If you think education is expensive, try ignorance" -Derek Bok