[PD] [PD-announce] old editing features of Pd-extended 0.43

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 20 22:54:26 CET 2012

----- Original Message -----

And it doesn't quite work.  The <<Loaded>> virtual event will trigger before
Tk is actually finished drawing the patch window.  At least I think that's what's
happening, because I tried to do [loadbang]--[tip 1 hello(--[s this_canvas]
(which will create a window item on the canvas with a label in it with the text
"hello"), but the label is given too narrow a width and I get:

If I send the message to create the tip manually, after the patch has finished loading,
it displays fine.

-Jonathan