[PD] note detection

Julian Brooks jbeezez at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 11:33:29 CET 2012

Hey,

As Lorenzo said it's as broad as it's long...

I had some recent success with sigmund~ in conjunction with William Brent's
[pitchEnv~]
http://williambrent.conflations.com/pages/research.html
This was for a mono source only but there's no reason why you couldn't get
some harmonising etc etc. in a Voyager stylee going from that.

There's also umpteen various settings and tweeks you can apply to sigmund.

As a side note I was chatting with the UoHudd hardcore-coder#1 recently who
was telling me the algorithm in sigmund is about as good as it gets
currently, so perhaps asking Miller to chuck something together might not
be a goer:) but hey who knows.

Best wishes,

Julian