[PD] Tk Zoom

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Feb 22 15:31:06 CET 2012

On Feb 22, 2012, at 12:48 AM, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

> Le 2012-02-20 à 22:51:00, Hans-Christoph Steiner a écrit :
>
>> Thanks for your email, I always find it interesting to hear people's perspectives.  I'm happy to see more people getting involved in development, so that means we can have more things like zooming interfaces. :-)  Tcl/Tk can do zooming just fine, by the way ;-)
>
> How do you do zooming with Tcl/Tk ?
>
> I mean... I implemented zooming using a big workaround which wouldn't have worked with Pd externals... is there a trouble-free way to zoom ?

Didn't you use Tk scaling?  That's what I mean. Yes, this would not work with existing GUI objects.

I have the audacity to believe that peoples everywhere can have three meals a day for their bodies, education and culture for their minds, and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits.      - Martin Luther King, Jr.